Sunday, June 8, 2008

It's not that you insult my intelligence, at
least not the way the expression truly means.

I do not desire to sound pretentious but you
insult the fact that I am intelligent. This
makes me more angry than it will ever make me
sad, which is sad in itself.
How dare you mock for using a word that sounds
funny to you, because you're unfamiliar with it.
How dare you mock me for sharing a fact that you
never even bothered to learn because you thought
the topic was ludicrous or unnecessary.
How dare you, how dare you, how dare you.
It's rude, and it only serves to cause me to
think of you as a completely ignorant asshole.

So, bury your head in the sand; surely if you
can't see me, then I can't see you, and you'll
sucessfully avoid the tangible fury of my fist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you seem to be one of the few and onl bloggers i care about anymore.. my new blog is spaghetti-bitch.blogspot.com if you care.