Monday, March 31, 2008

And, I'm wondering if this happens
to other people? Have you ever been
in a stressful situation and you
look down and see that you've been
unconsciously running your nails
over the top of your arm, and if you
don't stop soon, you're going to bleed?
Or you've been unconsciously biting
the inside of your lip, and you are
actually bleeding? Or you've been
unconsciously digging your nails into
your legs and the crescent shaped
indents have accents of red pooling
in them? Or you've been unconsciously
tapping your collar bone with your
fist, hard enough for there to be a
distinct bruise there the next morning?

2 comments:

grinning mouths said...

I get so high I scratch until I bleed. And my mother cries every night about it.

I'm not sure if that's my awkward attempt at cheering you up, or what. :-/

imbrilliant said...

I can't say it really worked.
In fact, it made me a bit upset.

But, there's nothing I can do.
:/