Friday, May 25, 2007

her mother comes charging out the
door, down the steps, and up the
block. she is so livid, the skin
on her face is stretched taunt.
the structure represents that of
a skeleton. i'm scared as all shit.
what do i say? i'm nervous and
shaking, i've never been more scared
of something that didnt directly
affect my life before. today was
the worst day of my life, accounting
for ever bad day i've ever had.
death, funerals, sickness, disaster,
injury, shock, embarrassment,
depression, psychosis, intoxication,
betrayal, anger, lethargy, apathy,
pity- nothing compares. I want to go
to sleep so that I can awaken and
tell everyone about “the worst dream
I’ve ever had”. I think that might
work just about as well as when I
close my eyes, plug my ears, and
focus on a place I want to be; then
expect to be in said place
upon opening up my eyes.

No comments: